PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Port Hedland, WA
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for 3 Field Assistants, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* 8/6 and 2/1 rosters available
* Industry Leading payrates
* Super paid on all hours worked
* Weekly Pay
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Employee Assistance Program, Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle benefits
About your new role:
You will enjoy challenging and physical work with a strong commitment to safety. Your experience in Drilling or exploration environments together with your knowledge of sample collection and proficient use of specific software will be highly valuable.
- Current C Class Drives Licence - HR or MR truck preferred
- Preferred Qualifications; First Aid, 4WD, ATV, Telehandler, Forklift, Dogging
- Be able to provide Police Check within 3 months old
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
Indigenous and female applicants are encouraged to apply
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8285, quoting reference number '203448027', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: