Campaign - Civil Supervisors
Port Hedland, WA
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates across many locations in WA for key clients in the Rail & Road arena.
As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to recent project wins our Infrastructure Projects business are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Civil Supervisor based on a 14/7 roster (flying both way in companies time)for a long term (5 year +) asset management contract.
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction and/or Heavy or Light Rail Corridor (Civil works)
- Proven experience from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor desirable
- Demonstrated experience in managing detailed earthworks (Borrow Pits/Turkey Nests/Office compounds/Roads etc) & civil projects
- Proven ability to proactively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Ability to set meaningful productivity targets for our sub contractors and monitor performance against these
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Safety & Team focused
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
If you wish to discuss these great opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Melanie Greenfield directly on 0437 610 128, send updated resume to email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: