Port Hedland, WA
- Work as the first point of contact responsible for receiving and processing applications for mining tenements, dealings and other applications under the Mining Act 1978 and various State Agreement Acts relating to mineral tenure.
- Provide quality front line customer service to internal and external customers and maintain mineral title information systems databases.
- Receipt payments and generate end of day financial reports from the till and eftpos machine.
To be successful in this role you will have previous clerical administration experience along with outstanding customer service, organisational and time management skills.
You will be required to have proven clerical skills, Sound computer literacy skills with intermediate skills in Outlook and MS Word, and accurate data entry abilities.
- Experience in providing reception services and administrative support.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to show initiative, exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Sound computer skills, specifically in the use of MS Office and databases.
- High standards of honesty, integrity, reliability and professionalism.
Working Monday to Friday (37.5hrs) this is a fulltime, temporary opportunity for an immediate start.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: