General Practitioner | Karratha Dpa Mm6 | Halve Your Moratorium
Port Hedland, WA
The City of Karratha is located 1200 kilometres north of Perth. Karratha, also known as, 'The Heart of the Pilbara" offers a great escape from Western Australia's cold climate.
- CHARGE VR RATES - 70% Billings with an earning average of over $500k.
- NO RESTRICTIONS TO PRACTICE - Work in a DPA and MM6 Area.
- MORATORIUM REDUCED - 10 years down to 5 years.
- Pathway program candidates highly encouraged to apply.
- Open Monday to Saturday - Lucrative opportunities for a flexible doctor.
- Occupational Health Services: Employment Medicals, Injury Management, Function Capacity Assessments and Vaccination Programs.
- Clinic specialises in Family Medicine, Venesections, Infusions, Dermatology, Vaccinations and Travel Medicine.
- Boasts a fully-equipped treatment facility for minor surgeries.
- Situated alongside a Pathology clinic which enables practitioners to respond to a wide range of treatments efficiently.
- Loyal patient base exceeding 780 patients - growing weekly.
- Practice manager highly focused around facilitating continued professional development with ongoing specialist information sessions fortnightly.
- Hourly guarantee for peace of mind.
About the Practice:
- Well establish practice with 7 treatment rooms.
- Rewarded for hosting medical students with the Rural Clinical School.
- City centre location, with walk-in appointments and loyal patient base.
- You'll be practicing in a collaborative and supportive environment where you can work with and learn from other like-minded health professionals under one roof.
- Warm, natural light, large open spaces and lunch room.
- Located close to 3 educational facilities.
- Many mine workers with young families flooding the area to be closer to work - rapidly expanding population.
What Your Weekends Will Consist Of:
- Swim with whale sharks along the Ningaloo Reef, an experience you will never get tired of.
- Visit Western Australia's second largest National Park, Karijini National Park, home to rock formations over 2.5 billion years old.
- Trek a portion of Ruddall River's 500 kilometre stretch and rest in the shade of a Yulbah tree.
- See the home of Australia's pearl harvesting, while soaking in the sun on Broome's world-famous Cable Beach.
How You Will Be Rewarded:
- Charge VR rates of 70% while being a Non-VR GP.
- Earning average over $500k.
- Drastic reduction in moratorium.
- Sign on bonus.
- Flexible contract length to suit your needs.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8744 for a confidential discussion. Email email@example.com
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: