PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Port Hedland, WA
Programmed skilled workforce NEWMAN is seeking an experienced and efficient REISDENTIAL Leading hand to work Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL INLUDE:
* Working with Indigenous teams
* Hands on Grounds work: Vacant Houses- Occupied Flats
* Mowing / Maintaining Lawns and Grounds
* Service grounds equipment
* Lead team regarding safety/ risk assessments
* Mentor and train team in work practices and equipment usage
* Strong communication skills
* Team consists of 7 people
* Team works Monday to Friday
* Relieve Supervisor periodically
* Computer skills
* Be available prior to Christmas and over the New year period
Close down 24th December 2019 - Re commence 6th January 2020
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Holds a full Australian C Class licence
* Able to pass a drug screen, medical and police clearance
* Own accommodation in Newman, WA
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: