Port Hedland, WA
About the Role:
Our client requires a Shutdown Boilermaker for Thursday 22nd - Sunday 25th August 2019. Candidate must be local to Port Hedland or Karratha, WA.
- Experience stripping bucket wear plates with ARC AIR Gouging.
- Experience stripping truck trays liner plates with ARC AIR Gouging .
- Clean welds with gouger & grind prep surface to raw material ready for the new plates to be installed.
- Experience welding with FCAW WIRE 1.2MM & 1.6MM OR 2MM
- Have worked on site in the past.
- Current Unrestricted Drivers Licence.
- Confined Space (Within 2 years) - Desirable.
- Working At Heights (Within 2 years) - Desirable.
- High Risk EWP - Desirable.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a drug & alcohol.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Alternatively you can email your updated resume to Ashlina.Cox@Workpac.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: